Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 5 SICK






Day 5: Wednesday 3/11/09 SICK =(
So… I was sick today. I slept better but was throwing up for most of the day. But, no worries! I took Phenergan and some more Ciprofloxacin with dinner to make sure I don’t get the full out intestinal infection. I didn’t get to go to the work site, or VBS which kind of makes me sad but I know I will be charged for tomorrow. So, I just stayed at the hotel and the girls would come back to check up on me and give me some Jesus Loving! I was able to hold down dinner and the ice cream treat afterward! We were able to open up to each other so much and reveal to the boys that girls actually have bowel movements and the boys showed us that they can show genuine love of God, what here at Wesley we like to call it BROmance. Haha. But it’s just so encouraging. Well, I’m off to bed MARKET DAY TOMORROW!!
<3 Sabie Q

No comments:

Post a Comment